domingo, 20 de enero de 2008

The Jury is In

The exam went well, but it was kind of strange. Lots of easy questions, but quite a few of the uber-hard ones too. My stats tell me that a hard exam would have favored me, but I'm not quite sure how to classify this one. It felt easy at times, until you got whammed with one of the bitchy questions.

Can't tell at this point how I've done. The answer sheet should be out in a few days, and then the academy will start putting together data points. I guess by the end of this week, I'll know more or less how I've placed. Of course, definitive results will take a bit longer.

For now, I'm just happy to be done with this shit. I'm very tired. I'd planned on going out tonight, but it's only 1.30 and I feel like crawling into bed. I'm at Tom's house, there's music and liquor. I might just crash here. Dunno. Either way, it's great that my whole choice range only includes sleeping and/or having fun. Freaking great for a change.

Happy but bust. Have fun.

No hay comentarios: