domingo, 21 de octubre de 2007

Ennea

I self-google for a number of reasons, ego kicks being the most obvious, but more often, I self-google just to keep track of the conversations I've commented on in different blogs. I could tag these blogs, of course, but then I'd forget to check them and besides I end up tagging too many things and never get around to going back to any of them. Yes, I'm a dissaster.

Anyway, my weekly self-google turned out this.
which bablefish says contains my name and the word "Ennea" so I'm guessing Godtouched is already out in Greek. I can't read the comment, which the bablefish rendering seems to imply is negative (still, no way to tell for sure with an automatic translation). If anyone speaks Greek and would like to tell me the gist of the post... It's not a big deal, but I like to know what people thought of my stuff.

No hay comentarios: