miércoles, 25 de abril de 2007

Lurkers, or, who's here from...?

Lately I've been baffled by my blog stats. Most of the visitors I get come from places I know people from, US, Spain, France, England, but once in a while, I get someone from China (?), Israel (??) or Brazil (???). Today the last visitor was from Zimbabwe, which totally tops it.
So, I've reached a decision. Out with you, you lurkers! Make yourselves known. I'm dying to meet all these cool people from China, Israel, Brazil and Zimbabwe. Please deign to comment, preferably in English, although I've studied Brazilian Portuguese and can read it just fine.
Thanks!
And yes, I know most of those hits were probably from robots wanting to get info to spam my blog, but if SF has taught me something, it's that even internet spiders have feelings. Go ahead, gather your bites about you and reach for sentiency. Delurk. Nobody will spray you with acid or make binary jokes. Promise.

2 comentarios:

Sat Nam dijo...

Me too!! I've got visitors from China (Beijing, Shandong, Henan), Malaysia, Singapur (¿¿¡!??), and some other places like France, Germany, US and Canada (¿?). But the majority come from Spain and Central and South America.

Artemisin dijo...

Hey, I didn't know your English was this good and I've known you for a long time. What other nasty secrets are you hiding, wench?