lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2007

Sale to Desolate Places

Death and Love in Gehanna has been accepted by Desolate Places, an anthology about, well, desolate places published by Hadley Rille Books. The minute I saw the premise of the antho, I knew I needed to send them this story. I can't think of a more desolate place than a frozen continent peopled only by a couple crazy exhiles and a semi-sentient albino pantiger.

I think this is the first time my work will appear in book format. Gotta love them milestones.

This sale was much needed. I haven't been able to write for the past few weeks and was starting to feel all down and spiritually constipated. On top of that, Intestines were kicking my ass that week (this week it's Heart, but he behaves a lot better and doesn't make me feel like a hopeless loser). Percentiles suck. Keeping them up sucks even more. I'm starting to feel the drain of studying for this damn exam and can't wait to get it over with. This sale put a bit of color in my week.

January 19th. I'm dreading the day, of course, but part of me just want to sit through all 5h of the exam now and be free!

No hay comentarios: